Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving = Lazertag?

Lots of lovely words spring to mind when someone says "Thanksgiving".The beautiful fall weather, a delicious meal, spending quality time growing closer to loved ones.
I bet no one would say "LAZERTAG"!
That is the word that springs to mind this Thanksgiving. A bunch of nutty adults running around in the dark, bundled up, equipped with fashionable gear, and mocking smiles... trying to kill each other in new and exciting ways. Steve Caldwell (my bro-in-law) gets the "kills with skills" award. He hiked up in the rafters of the cabin we stayed in to taunt and completely decimate his fellow taggers. He actually did have a uni-bomber appearance which must have aided him greatly in his killing spree. All I can say is Wow. You guys are great.

Thanksgiving Lazertag Club
Back row: "Uni-bomber" Steve, Jen, Clayton, Mindy
Front row: Mike, Sean, Emily

P.S.- I think my "G" rated Blog site just became
"PG" with all the killing words.


3 comments:

Emily and Clay said...

I love the laser tag club. I seriously had a blast with those high tech toys. Thank goodness for your high tech lovin husband!

Mindy said...

I was admittedly a little spooked by the lasertag. My fear of being pursued by a scary person was all heightened. Steve, on the other hand, couldn't stop talking about it for the rest of the weekend....

Good times.

Emily and Clay said...

I put this picture on my desktop at work, and you can't beleive how many people are envious of our festivites.