Monday, December 03, 2007

Ski Lessons

Connor and Gavin got the opportunity this weekend to attend their first ski lesson. We enrolled them in 4 weekly 2-hour classes to help them learn to ski. Already after one lesson, they are doing fantastic (and they love it). Sean caught some of the highlights, and I wanted to share them.

Our first time down the hill....with Instructors Phil and Tim.

Go Gavin Go!

All smiles up to the top.

How do you get back up? This is tricky.

Hi Dad!

Connor took to skiing like a duck to water.

I don't even have to look where I am going!

This is fun! Riding up and skiing down.....

A pro. Connor skiing "Little Cat" by himself.

Yep, we're awesome.

5 comments:

Emily and Clay said...

How fun for the boys!

sean said...

I had SO much fun watching the boys learn to ski! They were so cute, I had a big goofy grin on my face the whole time.
I can't believe how far they came after just one lesson!

MarylinandGary said...

Kids make it look so easy and they sure look like they were really having a great time.

Maybe we could tag along one day to watch and cheer....

Mindy said...

Good for them!!

I can't wait to see our kids zooming down the hills together in a few years. Skiing is such an awesome sport.

Natalie said...

Well done! This is my dream for my future children. I hope they're on skis as soon as they can walk. Rhett and I are basically ski addicts, so it's inevitable.

Your boys are little studs.