Sunday, October 28, 2007

Disneyland fun!

We took a little break during the kids' fall break at school. Where did we go? Disneyland, of course! We had an awesome time...the boys are really at the age where the wonder and magic are at an all time high. We had so much fun! BUT I am glad it is over. Three days at Disneyland is one day too many. We tagged along with Mindy and Steve and all their kids. It was a trip we will never forget. On with the show.... ( I apologize in advance for no pictures of my nieces and nephew. I only took pictures on the last day when we went our seperate ways. I did get one shot of dinner together, however).

Brennan and the binkie...
Man, I need to break him of his crutch. (Shudder to think).

"Hey! I don't think I can break this bridge...but let's find out!"
Connor's engineering tests prove successful.

Indiana Dad strikes again! (Connor took the photo I think.)

Happy baby's got his blanket, binkie, and no shoes! Hooray.

Brennan fought the nap for two days straight...
and finally gave in on the last day.

The bruise over his eye is from
doing battle with the coffee table.
It obviously won.

It's a small castle, after all.

Connor's attempt at being King of England...

...Gavin puts a little more effort into it.

The Mathis Train

Watch out, Toon cars drive themselves.

Back at the hotel....Brennan has
more fun playing in the cupboards.

Where's Connor?

Our last night at Disney. Rainforest Cafe was fun,
but if I never see another animatronic animal, pirate,
huge boulder rolling on top of me...that's just fine.
:)

2 comments:

Emily and Clay said...

How FUN!I have yet to discover the magic at Disneyland--but someday I know I will. I am so glad you had a great trip; now that you are home we will plan a night to have you over to meet Izzy.

Mindy said...

Fun times! Glad we did it, but glad it's over :). They should call it the "Happiest Place on Earth for No More than Two Days".
Seriously, we had a blast and always enjoy our time spent with you and your family. Cute, cute pictures!