Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fun with Markers!

Connor is my little artist, and always has been.
Today he decided that Brennan and Gavin could do with a little "make-over" kitty-cat style. It's hard to punish Connor when you're laughing so hard tears are rolling down your face.
Gavin thought he looked so dang cool, strutting around with his ghastly blue cat face, it made me laugh even harder. He had snakes drawn down both arms, too.

When asked "What happened to Brennan", Connor innocently replied,
"He did that to himself, Mom." Wow! Really, Connor?
(P.S. That's the first time I have ever caught Connor lying).
Gotta love kids. They certainly keep you on your toes!

....and one day later, Brennan actually DID do this to himself!
(I am throwing the markers away now).

6 comments:

Emily and Clay said...

Why not get him into face-painting right? He would be great at any carnival. What I think is so funny is that they are cats, not some creepy creature from the deepths of darkness. Those are the types of creatures (with his imagination) I would have thought he would want to draw on his brothers.

MarylinandGary said...

Wonderful photo's Jenny - I sure hope those are not permanent markers! Ouch the scrubbing!

lydia said...

I think they look great! Connor has talent and imagination, for sure.

When we were decorating cookies last weekend, Connor ended up decorating a plate...looked great! Did you see it?

I love that Brennan "learned" that it's okay to draw on ones face with markers. He's so cute!

Mindy said...

I agree--Connor seems to have inherited his mother's artistic talents! I caught Emily today holding a marker right over Julia's American Girl doll's face. I stopped her in time, thank goodness. Imgaine the horrors!

Natalie said...

Um.... HILARIOUS. I got a good out loud chuckle over those pics. Those boys have got 'artistic genius' written all over their faces. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey the kids look so cute!!! We miss you guys so much. Post a pic of Connor to see how big he is. I started planning Zach's party and it's so weird that you guys are not going to be here. This is going to be the first party that your kids don't come to. I am so sad :(
Miss you guys,
Maria