Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I like shiny things....


My mother-in-law sent me these really pretty salt & pepper grinders for my birthday. Not only are they pretty, they are mechanized (just push a button on top and wah-la! instant ground pepper!) and have a light at the bottom so you see where you are grinding. I have always envied these little beauties, (my mom-in-law has had the same set for years) but have never thought to buy them for myself. Maybe because until recently, I wasn't much of a cook. But I digress. I LOVE these wonderful kitchen gadgets...and yes, it is possible to fall in love with kitchenware.

The only problem is, my kids love the sleek new toys, too. They're simply magic in the hand of a child. So, I will have to share my new-found friends...and clean up their dusty trails on my countertops. But that's ok. These babies are totally worth it. Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

Emily and Clay said...

OOOO they look amazing. Clayton's favorite gadget from our wedding was an electric can opener. Who knew????

Mom OT said...

So AWESOME!! I have never seen those! I am a Sea Salt girl!!