Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I LOVE Adobe Elements!

I have found a new passion and it's name is Adobe Photoshop Elements!
I cannot believe how easy and fun it is to create really cool effects and scrapbooking pages, greeting cards, etc. with this program. I was just playing around a little bit today for about 45 minutes and cranked out 8 or 9 sample pages. It was sooo easy. I dread scrapbooking. I love the effect, but it is so terribly time consuming, (and expensive) so I have purposely neglected my kid's pictures after the first year of their lives. Not anymore! WOW. You don't get the same texture and cute 3D effect of real scrapbooking, but it takes a FRACTION of the time and looks just as cute in my humble opinion. (These pages are simple, no graphics. The program has a ton, but I try to highlight the photo without clutter. Not that there is anything wrong with that! :) ) I bought my copy of elements for $90. What a bargain. Best program ever!
Ok, Ok, I will stop talking endlessly...take a look for yourself.
(Mindy, I hope it's ok I used a sample photo of Emily. She is just so darn sweet in this picture.)






1 comments:

Mindy said...

JENNY!! I LOVE THOSE PAGES!! Of course, it's easy to love them with Emily's picture, but WOW. I have Elements, too (the 3.0 version--is that what you have?), but I haven't played around with it long enough to learn how to do the digital scrapping. PLEASE call me when you have a little time to give me a tutorial. I have always thought that someday I'd go digital--people who start say they never go back. I guess I have always been too intimidated/unsure of my computer knowledge. Anyway, SO exciting. Please call me!!