Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick or Treat!

Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. I guess it's because I love to dress up and pretend to be something or someone else for a day. Thankfully, I married a very enthusiastic guy who enjoys doing the same. My kids are crazy about Halloween too! Not for the candy, though. They love to dress up and strut their stuff. Here are a few highlights of this year.....
May the force be with you, Connor jedi master!

Gavin is Jack Sparrow with a babyface.

We've come to take your candy! Mu-wah-ha-ha!

Sean ready to ride his Harley...he looks so tough with that black goatee. Hilarious!

Jenny Jr. dressed up as a pumpkin...Brennan wins the cutest costume award!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the black goatee looks good on Sean. Connor looks so serious, while Gavin looks so Sparrow. And you're right, Brennan looks just like your baby pictures.

It looks like everyone had fun. Where are pictures of your costume?

Jenny said...

I was a lame witch, nothing creative this year and I was the picture taker....convenient. :)
I liked the black goatee on Sean too, but he shaved it.
Got tired of scratching the baby all the time.
What was everyone else for Halloween?

Mindy said...

Awwww! Cute pictures, Jen. I wish we were a little more festive with yard decor and stuff. My kids are always complaining that I don't "do enough" in that department. Oh well! Looks like you had fun. I agree about the dark goatee looking good on Sean. Our pics will hopefully be coming soon!

Anonymous said...

SO-O-O-O CUTE! All three boys looked fabulous...you are really very good at putting costumes together. That skeleton in the yard was so cool, too.

I really liked the dark goatee on Sean. Geemaneez, I miss you guys! So glad to have the pictures.

Thanks, Jenny! Love you all so much.

Mom

Emily and Clay said...

Great Costumes! You really do go all out--I bet the kids will have a lot of enthusiasm for the holiday--with such creative costumes. Personally, I went to bed at 10pm LAMMMMMMOOOOOO.