Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Surprise Christmas Trip

Just thought I would post a few fun pictures from our surprise Christmas trip to Utah. We had such a great time! We miss you all so much! I wish I would have taken more photos...
but that's the way it goes when your having fun.
Thank you all for making our trip so wonderful,
even when we sprang it on you at the last minute.

Dave and Misty's girls, Maddie (10) and Kennedy (6).
Sweet, adorable girls. (And of course my boys being silly!)

I loved these two pics of Brennan and Emily.
I have a feeling they will be the best of friends!

Precious! Babies are like cryptonite!

What are these kids watching? They all look so serious!
At least they don't mind sitting so close together.

What is it about hotels that kids love?
Maybe the new environment, or possibly
being allowed to jump on beds
and splash to their hearts content...who knows?

0 comments: