Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Update

Life has been an absolute tornado of activity since April Fool's Day. We listed with a Realtor on April 1st, and since then have averaged 2 to 3 showings a day! Yep, lots and lots of traffic is good... or so I thought. We haven't received any offers yet. Possibly because we are asking for pre-qualification from a mortgage lender before we will accept any potential buyers' offer... (a.k.a. no dough, no go!) Hopefully it will weed out any unwanted hassles, but there are still no guarantees. So I don't know if we've just had a bunch of tire-kickers or what, but I know the right people are out there somewhere!
Where are you, adorable young family who will love our home?
Or grandparents? Anyone? Bueller....Bueller?

You know what the best compliments have been from all the Realtors who have visited? That my "House shows like a model home"...."Immaculate condition"....."Beautifully decorated".... "Nicest house on the market for the price"..... Wow, MY house? That's quite a feat I must say, considering I am NOT a neat freak or wasn't until 10 days ago. I have to admit, it does look pretty darn good but I feel like the "plastic slipcovers on the furniture mom"! It'll be nice when my kids can actually play with their toys again, or I am not so worried about a Cheerio stuck to the kitchen floor. Got to keep positive....this is the week it will sell!!!! (Please let this be the week it sells!)
I am woozy and weary from all the cleaning products!

1 comments:

Emily and Clay said...

The pictures of your house were georgous--I am not suprized about the compliments. If it were in my price range and close to Utah or Oregon I would buy!

I will keep my fingers crossed tightly until you get an offer. You are right though--those perfect people are out there. Just give it a little bit of time.