Sunday, April 01, 2007

APRIL FOOL'S!

We like to play jokes on April Fool's Day. Sean is the biggest prankster of all and it seems to have rubbed off on Connor and Gavin. For the past two years, the boys have schemed up their own little "jokes" to pull on me. Last year they put underwear on their heads, shoes on their hands, and shirts on their legs. I wish I could find the picture I took of them, but alas, no such luck.

This year, they came up with this after their baths. I have to give them credit for creativity. (Especially the tusks on Gavin.)


My life is never dull with three boys in the house.
(I am just grateful the joke didn't have any farts involved.)

3 comments:

LoriB said...

I remember when Connor & Gavin first started catching the concept of April Fool's Day. They would say, "You have a monkey on your head!.....April Fools!" over and over....even though it wasn't April.

mikemetcalf said...

I DO have a monkey on my head! Genetic disorder. I'm a little bit self-conscious about it, so please don't try to rub it in.

Great pic! Keep em coming Jenny.

Emily and Clay said...

Seriously, your family is so creative. You seem to have this eventful, exciting life Jenny. It is great! How is your house coming along? Any showings? Good luck.