Saturday, April 26, 2008

Names will never hurt me....

I got this from Emily's blog and laughed so hard I had to try it out...in fact as I went through the questions, I plugged my own in and laughed even harder. Here we go!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Pooper Pilot


2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Rocky Road Macadamia Nut... (Doesn't sound too tough does it? I would get beat up.)

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
J-Mat


4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Green Chimpanzee

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Barbara Ogden


6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Matje (kinda sounds like Padme's sister)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Brown Zero (sounds more like a stain)


8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Wendell Reed (nice!)

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Very Sexy Swedish Fish (my personal favorite)


10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names)
Mom doesn't have a middle name, so "Jackson Lee" will have to do.


11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Evans Eureka


12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Christmas Lilly

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Pinapplejeanie


14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Brownie Bamboo (Hey, brownies are good for breakfast! Not healthy, but good.)


15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (The + Your fave hobby/fave weather element + Tour)
The Reading Rainbow Tour ( So where's Lavar Burton when you need him?)

This was really fun. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a little flavor in their blog. I was feeling the need for a little spice, and now I am content.

3 comments:

Emily and Clay said...

I loved yours! The stripper name was terrific!!!!!!! I also liked your hipee name! So funny, even after reading these multiple times.

Natalie said...

If only there were albums out there by Pooper Pilot. I'd buy the whole collection. So much for my dreams.

lydia said...

I did the same thing as I read through Em's blog...and I also thought our Nascar name was golden. I don't think you can get more authentic than Wendall Reed.

p.s. Love the new pics of the boys! And the new background.