Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mischief Maker

Toddlers are fun. They leave you little presents all over the house. Today was a trash bag collage and an empty tissue box with tissues strewn all over the house. Fun little gifts, aren't they?


Someone once said that you'll wish for the day when you have to clean sticky fingerprints off of the walls, because you won't have them anymore. I don't know about that. I do understand the thought behind it, however. So, instead of getting upset that I have yet another mess to clean up today, I think I will just smile and give my little mischief maker an extra hug and kiss.

Man, he's a mischievous child! Just look at that face!
Notice what he's sitting next to....stuffed full of toilet paper.

6 comments:

lydia said...

But a HANDSOME devil at that. It was fun to play with him today.

Sorry I wasn't more help up that the house. :( Call me this week when I can be of ANY use.

Love you!

lydia said...

Oh, and thanks for the ipod pedometer! I'm stoked to try it out.

Salty Incisor said...

he does look mischevious in that photo!!

Emily and Clay said...

He is too darn cute is what he is!

Emily and Clay said...

P.S. How do the floors look? Sorry we didn't make it up on Saturday. Anything else we can help with???? You just let us know.

Mindy said...

I loved watching Brennan on Saturday. He is so fun and curious! I love his laugh. I pushed him on the swings at the park and he was delighted, then I pushed a little too hard and he got an uncomfortable smile and quietly said, "Ou.." which I interpreted as "Get me OUT now please."

I get tired of re-doing all of Emily's un-doings and other messes, too, but when you see those darling faces it is hard to be mad for long.

It's true about missing those times gone past. I see my girls on video as toddlers and it hurts my heart a little. I certianly don't miss the messes, but I miss the cute talking and other toddler-isms.

I know you've still got a lot of work yet to do at the house. I probably shouldn't babysit for awhile, but what else can I do to help?

Love you.