Saturday, March 03, 2007

Friday Ramblings on Saturday!

I know, I know....today is technically Saturday, but my computer or Blogger or my internet connection was acting up yesterday. I know you all can't LIVE without my Friday Ramblings, so I apologize it's late! (For those of you who were holding your breath, it's okay to exhale now.)

Things are going well and chugging right along. It has been a gorgeous weekend so far, so we have been working out in the yard trying to get some "curb appeal" so we can put our house up on the market next Saturday. The weather has been rainy or cold the last few weekends, so this was a much needed and welcome change. The boys have been so incredibly sweet and helpful (almost to a fault) and are helping me plant some flowers tomorrow. They are my green thumbs!

We had three more birthday parties today, and I welcome a calm and peaceful day "digging in the dirt" tomorrow. I took some really cute pictures of the kids this week. Brennan is getting so big and pulling up to a standing position, so he may just decide to be my early walker...we shall see! I wouldn't mind if he crawled a little longer, 'cause once they start walking they never sit still again!

Here are just a few random pics for your viewing pleasure....................




Halloween only comes once a year, true. But in our house dress-up is an every day affair. Connor is a "lost boy" and is wearing one of Sean's costumes when he was a kid. Grandma Janie was nice enough to pass it down! I am sure there's a photo of Sean in this outfit somewhere!


Gavin is my knight in shining armor keeping the
"mean dragons with red eyes" far away from frightened mommy.
What would I do without my handsome rescuer?


Brennan's "gerber baby" submission.
He just keeps getting more and more cute!
But hey, I am his Mom...not so objective, am I?

HAPPY BABY! Squealing at the top of his lungs!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Jenny, I DO look forward to your weekly posts. I hope to be more frequent in posting. I am so glad that you posted pictures!! They are all so cute, esp. that close-up of Brennan. What a gorgeous baby.
We are putting our sign out tomorrow on our house, and we've found a rental in MG that we hope to occupy soon. Fun stuff.
Give the kiddos a kiss from us! Good luck with all you've got going on.

Emily and Clay said...

Darling photos! The pictures of your boys make me think they live in this imaginative world. I think it is great you play with them so much like this. It really helps kids find themselves--and be a kid while they can.

When I would come to Utah to visit my Dad each summer, he and my step mom would play with us. My step brother and I made a company called B&E Bills (Brandon & Emily). My step mom would give us old check to write on and we used an old nintendo system for our "computer". It was so much fun. Even then I was an accountant! Some of my best memories is my Dad playing hide and seek with us, eating at our "restaurant" out back and playing marco polo in the pool even though he had just worked 12 hours. I think your kids will cherish these times & the adorable photos!

Marylin said...

So darn cute - all of them! Good luck with the sale - We have our fingers, and toes, crossed cause we can't wait for you to be closer!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, my day has been made! Looking at those darling boys puts a permagrin on my face. Man, that close-up of Brennan is dang cute.

I am so excited about your progress in getting your house up for sale. As Mindy already said, today's the first day their home is on the market. This is all so wonderful, kids. To have my whole family so close is a dream come true.

I love your blogs, honey. I check it out every day, just in case. I really do plan on doing one myself, and posting pictures & all. My Steve has a digital camera, so if I can learn to download, the blog will have pictures, too! Just going to wait until I'm no longer working fulltime.

I'm GETTING MARRIED in 6 weeks! I cannot WAIT. Jenny, I am so happy it's ridiculous. Dreams DO come true...ya just have to wait a while, sometimes.

I love your beautiful family. Please give everyone a big hug for me. Awaiting your next post,

Mom