Thursday, March 22, 2007

Somebody BUY ME! (er, my house)

I said I would post pics of our house once we were "on the market". So here you go...if you are interested in taking a peek at our casa, visit: http://buyowner.com/HOU6325.html click on the 360 degree tour...it's really cool! We are switching from BuyOwner to a Realtor this weekend, so we will get put on the MLS and hopefully sell our cute lil' house. By the way, if you know anyone who is interested in a great home in a great neighborhood, for a great price, send 'em the link!

I booked my ticket today for Steve and Evie's wedding, so I will see all you Utah folks in a couple of weeks. I know it'll be fun to see everyone and get the opportunity to take a nice stroll around my dirt square in Mountain Green. Floor plans are coming along very nicely and we should have the final product this week. It's all so exciting, stressful, fun, tedious, creative, scary-all rolled into one. Connor drew a few things he'd like to see added to the floor plan, like a slide from the main floor to his room in the basement. And a big movie theater on the roof, so that everyone can watch movies with us. We were going to put in a laundry chute, but thought better of it because of what Connor and Gavin may end up using it for. "Help me Mommy...I am stuck!" coming from Brennan most likely. Once the floor plans are finished for the final time, I will let you see them if you want. I really enjoy looking at floor plans and model homes and stuff, so bear with me if that's all I talk about for a while. Next comes the really fun part...picking out all the design elements. I'd rather win a shopping spree to Lowe's or Home Depot than in a fancy clothing store any day! (Maybe because I don't have to stand in front of any mirrors!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still not sure if I should wish you luck on selling or not, as if it might delay departure. I did want to let you know that there are services that will list your house on MLS without tying you to a realtor. Jen and I used one of them and it was for a flat $400-500. As long as you're comfortable doing your own agent stuff, which isn't too bad but I had resources, then you save thousands.

Emily and Clay said...

Your house tour is great! Hope it sells soon.