Thursday, July 19, 2007

Joke of the Day...

Ok, so I finally checked out BEARSKINRUG and I died laughing at some of this guy's talented pictures, comics and sketches. I envy those with drawing/ painting talent AND a quirky sense of humor. I for one was not blessed with both. I've tried....I am just not funny.
Well, I am funny, just not in a good way. Ask Sean.
I am probably not supposed to publish these, but today's comic was cute.


I thought this one was funny, too.
He certainly captured the crazy uncle in the closet
who ends up washing underwear.....a lot.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I've just spent a few minutes reading over the last few posts on Bearskinrug, and it is so funny! The author is so quirky and clever. I enjoy reading his commentaries and all of the responses that people post just as much as I like looking at the drawings.

The author's (and some of the responders')writing reminds me of Mike's--no wonder he recommended this site! Hey Mike, have you ever posted a comment to Bearskinrug? You should.

Oh, how would it be to be funny? On purpose, I mean. I admire people who are naturally clever and witty. By the way, Jenny, I've laughed out loud at things you've written before. Your "fart-fest" comment on someone's blog cracked me up.

mikemetcalf said...

Hooray!

I'm glad to have converted you to the growing legion of bearskinrug fans.

And Mindy, yes, I have posted on Bearskinrug and will continue to do so under my alias - Robohamster. :)