Friday, October 06, 2006

My Budding Artist

My oldest son Connor has become quite the budding artist. I am really impressed with his watercolor talents, seeing as watercolor is by far the hardest medium to work with in my opinion. I think they turned out beautifully! Go Connor!


My personal Favorite is this one called "Baby". Connor painted this one for me when I was days away from delivering my youngest son, Brennan. This was his interpretation of the baby still in the womb.
"Autumn Wind"


"Butterfly"


2 comments:

Mindy said...

Great paintings! Wow--looks like Connor is taking after his talented Mommy in the art department. I loved them all, especially "Autumn Wind" and "Butterfly." Way to go, Connor!! We miss you all so much. Kiss the baby for me.

Emily and Clay said...

Those are way good paintings! You have such well-mannered boys! They are like little gentlemen. I loved playing with them at the cabin and especially getting a really really great foot rub.