Saturday, October 14, 2006

Mystery Game!

I thought it might be fun to play "Guess What's On Brennan's Face" Mystery Game!
You might be asking, "Hey, how do you play?" Well it's simple...guess what's on Brennan's face! The winner gets a brand-new car! (Hotwheels or Matchbox). You also get the honor of winning which is enough for some people.

So, for the car.......What's on Brennan's face? (Hint: It's a food. Not something found in a diaper).

We adore Brennan, if you can't tell. He has brought so much joy to our family. He's definately a morning person and will wake up giggling and squealing. He is a master spit-bubble blower; going for a world record I suppose. It's funny how I don't remember a lot of Connor and Gavin's babyhood...thank goodness for video cameras because my memory stinks! I am really trying to "soak it in" with Brennan since he is my last baby. I will stare at him sleeping and tell myself over and over, "Never forget this!" I hope I never do! :)

6 comments:

NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

your suppose to eat it not wear it

Mindy said...

Is he too young to be eating barbecue sauce?? That would be my guess, but I'm not used to winning anything so my hopes are low. That last pictures is a SPITTING IMAGE of you as a baby. Don't you think so too?

Jenny said...

Not BBQ sauce, but about the right color.....any more guesses?
Brennan looks like me I would say, but everyone in my neighborhood thinks he's the spitting image of Sean. Maybe 'cause they haven't seen my baby pics.

Mindy said...

Ketchup?

Also, I am interested in adding the link to your blog and a few others on my site. How did you do it?

Jenny said...

Good guess....
Since no one else is playing today, I will divulge the mystery. It's PRUNES! Yep, who would have thunk it? (Brownish-red not purple, weird huh?)
That one was a toughy, maybe next time I will make it multiple choice like "Millionaire".
If you go into your "templates" folder and scroll WAY down in the mumbo-jumbo of programming text, you will see something like your titles "Google news" and "Edit me" under links. Then you just delete the "Edit me's" and add the URL's for other bloggers. I think you can add as many as you want, just keep copying and pasting the text. Sean had to help me a little, so you can call him if you get stuck, or have no idea what I am talking about. :)

mikemetcalf said...

Is it prune juice?! Where's my matchbox racer?