Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My Three Sons

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect to be the mother of three boys. If anything, I thought I'd have all girls. Boys are what I was given and I could not be happier. My boys are very rambunctious, smelly, funny, and surprisingly tender and sweet.
They are the light of my life.

Connor is 6. Handsome boy! He is my mechanic. If you ever need anything fixed, he's your man. He is also an incredible driver! Just ask him to drive you around on the golf cart sometime. He is also very sweet. He loves to give foot rubs, and help out with housework. He loves to sing and paint and ride his "June Buggy" around the cul-de-sac. Some lucky girl is going to win the jackpot of a husband someday.

Gavin is 5. He is a cutie. As you can tell from this photo, he is my comedian. He loves to make people laugh. He will carry on a conversation with just about anyone who will listen. He knows the make and model of every car on the road. (Enthusiast like Dad.)
He loves being a big brother and is extremely affectionate. He's the kid that picks me flowers or tells me "You look beautiful Mom".
What a charmer!

Last but not least is Brennan. He's almost 5 months old. It's hard to say what his personality is like quite yet, but he is the sweetest baby on the planet. Anyone can make him smile. He enjoys being a part of the crowd, and gets frustrated if everyone leaves him out. I sense he will be chasing after his big brothers very soon. He is a wonderful "Caboose" to our family and we are blessed to have him in our lives.



3 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh...My...Gosh!!! Those are the most FABULOUS pictures. They melted my heart. Wow. Your sentiments were very sweet, too. Your three sons are SO lucky to have such an incredible mother who adores them. Love you!!

Mindy said...

Jenny, the pictures literally took my breath away. What gorgeous boys! Your whole blog is just super...thanks so much for taking the time to do it!

I am in grandma heaven.
Mom

mikemetcalf said...

Those photos are great Jenny! To echo Mindy's words, thanks for taking the time to post! It's fun to stay connected.

My sister and her husband (and new baby boy) just left to Ohio this Summer and they've been blogging a little bit too. We instant message and play online games with each other often. Even though they're so far away, it doesn't feel like it.

Keep it up!