Monday, May 19, 2008

Big Bad Two Year Old

My lil' mischief maker turned two last week! It seems like just yesterday we were marveling over his newborn punk hairstyle, and here he is...a full-blown two year old punk. I feel a little bad for my Brenster, being third in line he doesn't quite get the same attention (and planning) that his older brothers got at his age, but hopefully he will forgive me for his lame unplanned birthday at the car dealership (he did get a balloon), a dessert from Chili's, and some play time in the park. I guess that's a pretty fun day for a two year old, right?


Brennan channeling Chris Farley.
The only way to achieve this is by
stuffing his face as full as he can.

Chocolate Molten Cake...no candle, but so gooey and delicious.

And the race to "Stuff-Yo-Face" is on....

Going, Going....

Gone. Chocolate "nirvana" reached.... so good!

I loved this picture. It captures it all.

Brave enough to slide by himself. What a big boy.

That's all folks!

(We did have a real birthday cake with a candle the following day at the Scothern family reunion, but being third child, un-organized Mom forgot to take pictures. Sorry, kiddo.)

2 comments:

Salty Incisor said...

they've grown into boys overnight! Well do have to admit that I love this stage now...it is cute. Great pics...thanks for reminding me I have a bday party to plan. I always do a huge one when they are one and nothing much when they are two, it should be the other way around because they can appreciate it more!! I miss you. Hope to see you soon.

Emily and Clay said...

Happy Birthday Bren!!!! You are such a cute guy!