Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Fun in Moab

This will be a two part post. Mainly because I forgot my camera on our greatest (scariest) adventure...the jeep safari. I will have to rely on others who remembered their cameras for their awesome pictures of that adventure. I did manage to capture some of Arches National Park and kickin' up some dirt while four-wheelin' for your viewing pleasure.

My boys and balancing rock.

Not such a hard tree to climb, was it?

Cute dorks.

I love you, trailer...you haul my beloved toys.

The look of pure content.

Ready to go exploring with my cool hat and security device...

Kicking up dust is fun!

Throwing dirt...there's nothing better!

Yes, I am a little stinker!

At the end of the day, Brennan just decided he was tired of walking and took a dirt nap.

4 comments:

lydia said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN!
Looks like everyone had a well deserved vacation. I love Moab. I think it's our turn next.

Oh, and Connor looks so grown up in that picture of him by the trailer. What is it about that picture?

Tash said...

hilarious little bugger all snuggled up in the dirt. Cool pics. glad you had fun it looks fun!!! Can't wait for round 2

Natalie said...

I could use a carpet nap right about now.

Emily and Clay said...

I love these pics. Your camera is so nice, all pictures look pro.

I am glad you had a nice vacation. Who wouldn't want to take a dirt nap?