Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Looking Good, Boys!

This Easter I let the boys pick out their own outfits. They went for the gusto and wanted suits, ties, new shoes, dress socks, and a crisp white shirt. Aren't they handsome?

We had a wonderful Easter. In the morning we went to church, then had an afternoon easter egg hunt with our good friends, and then a nice family dinner at Mom's. I think my favorite thing about Easter is the quality time spent with my family and extended family. (Eating really tasty food all day long isn't too bad either). I feel so incredibly lucky and blessed.

What a weird looking egg...oh, there's the egg, under the chew toy.

I miss the care-free life of a child.....

Hello my darling booger-factory.

5 comments:

Salty Incisor said...

so handsome!!! Yet differing fashion sense hmmm..
tonsils out manana tmw just text me I may not be able to answer the phone! You are awesome.
Cute pictures!!!!

Mindy said...

I was hoping you'd post some pictures of the boys in their suits. They look SO handsome! I am a sucker for a dressed-up boy (or man). I've never bought a suit for Cameron--it's high time!

The booger factory is co-owned by Emily, by the way. Snots and all, Brennan looks darling.

Emily and Clay said...

Way cute boys! Watch out girls in a few years!!!!

Lover of Sweets said...

Hi Jenny, it's me Priscilla from Tasha's book club. So, I saw that you commented on her blog about bringing pudding pops. I HAVE to know: Do they really still make those?! I used to love them, but haven't seen them for years and years.

Your kids are way cute, by the way!

Jenny said...

you know, it's been 16 years since I had my tonsils out..I don't know if they still make pudding pops.