Monday, March 31, 2008

We have walls!

Amazing but true...I never thought I'd see the day when our collection of kindling would begin to look like a house. Sheetrock is done! Stone is going on the outside of our house this week! Hooray!

Here's the latest look....

They are prepping the wall with tar paper and mortar.
There'd be stone to look at if it did not snow this weekend.
Dang snow! Nobody wants you here!

The entry way looking into the living room.

The office to your right....

The master bedroom, or as I like to call it my "oasis" from the kids.

This is the master bath so far...not much to look at right now,
but imagine "tranquil spa" and your almost there....

Is it possible? Could we actually move into this house in the summer!? Amazing, but true.

6 comments:

Salty Incisor said...

congrats...you sound giddy

lydia said...

Yay! It looks great. I was hoping to pop by when we were up at Mindy's but I didn't get the chance. Can I get another tour soon?

Summer, huh? How fun!

mikemetcalf said...

Nobody DOES want you here snow! Go back to Canada where you belong, eh?

Emily and Clay said...

Congrats indeed! It is beginning to look like a home. I love the front & can't wait to see it finished!

Natalie said...

No no kids, don't interrupt mommy while she's taking a bubble bath.

Evie said...

Yay for walls!
Yay for the view of the mountains!
Yay for springtime!

Jenny, I am SO happy for all the happy things shaping up in your life right now. Talk about a positive ripple in the wave of life! (oops, been listening to Paula too much on IDOL.) Anyway, enjoy the ride, honey.

I think of you and Sean and the boys and I get this huge smile on my face. Almost as big as YOUR smile.

Steve and I will get up there soon to see the progress on the house. Is it locked? We'll call.

Love you, love you, love you.
Mom